Novatti issue affecting Reckon Payments - 30 March

Options
Rav
Rav Administrator, Reckon Staff Posts: 15,432 Community Manager Community Manager
edited November 2023 in Reckon One

Novatti platform issue affecting Reckon Payments

Hi everyone,

Unfortunately our payments platform provider, Novatti is currently experiencing intermittent stability problems which is causing our Reckon Payments service to be unavailable.

We apologise for any inconvenience this may be causing at the moment and understand how frustrating it can be when our platform is not functioning as expected.

We recognise that your business operations depend on our platform, and we want to assure you that we are taking every possible step to minimise any interruptions to your workflow during this time.

Further updates will be posted below as soon as possible.

ℹ️ Stay up to date with important news & announcements for your Reckon software! Click HERE for more info.

Comments

• steph123
    steph123 Member Posts: 3
    Options

Hi, are there any further updates on this issue?

We have a payment currently pending and just want to know how long it is taking to clear into our account?

Thanks

• Rav
    Rav Administrator, Reckon Staff Posts: 15,432 Community Manager Community Manager
    Options

Hi @steph123

Apologies for not updating this post sooner. The Novatti team have advised the platform issues they were experiencing have stabilised. They were continuing to run tests however things should be back to normal. When was the payment in question made ie. how long has it been pending for?

ℹ️ Stay up to date with important news & announcements for your Reckon software! Click HERE for more info.

• Stephen Ziguras
    Stephen Ziguras Member Posts: 5
    Options

I am also waiting for a payment. It was made by card on 6 April and hasn't appeared in my bank account. How long is the usual lag time for payments to appear?

• steph123
    steph123 Member Posts: 3
    Options

Mine was also on 6th April.

What is the normal turnaround time we should be expecting?

• Rav
    Options

@steph123 @Stephen Ziguras

From what I understand, its usually 2-3 business days for funds to clear. I'd say the Easter extended weekend has added a slight delay but I'd suggest you should see the payments come through over the next couple of days or so. Sing out if that's not the case.

• Stephen Ziguras
    Stephen Ziguras Member Posts: 5
    Options

OK thanks Rav, that makes sense.

This discussion has been closed.