An upgrade for Payroll Premier (Desktop) is coming soon! 🔜
Payroll Premier (Desktop).. an exciting upgrade is coming soon! 🔜🤩
We are thrilled to announce an exciting upgrade for Payroll Premier customers launching in August 2023!
We want to ensure you have the best tools to streamline your payroll processes and maintain compliance with the latest regulations.
Here's what the new Payroll Premier experience has to offer:
- Streamlined payroll management with intuitive workflows and seamless STP submissions direct to the ATO.
- Single Touch Payroll (STP) Phase 2 compliance. Learn more about STP Phase 2 here.
- Employee payroll app that allows your employees to check payslips, leave, super, deductions, and more from their smartphone.
- Share your account with your bookkeeper or accountant and unlimited team members.
A small update for Payroll Premier 2023/24 will be available in late June, this contains compliance updates for the super guarantee increase and changes to student loan payments.
Reckon has been granted an STP Phase 2 deferral until 30 September 2023. Your business will be covered by this deferral into the new financial year until the new Payroll Premier is released. However, you must upgrade to the new Payroll Premier before 30 September 2023 to ensure your business is STP Phase 2 compliant.
We're 100% committed to supporting you throughout your upgrade journey to the new Payroll Premier experience. A customer success manager will call you in the coming weeks to provide more information and discuss your upgrade.
- All Categories
- 6.7K Accounts Hosted
- 5.9K Reckon Accounts (Desktop)
- 3.2K Reckon One
- 135 Reckon Payroll Upgrade for Reckon One 🚀
- 10 Reckon Invoices App
- 938 Reckon Payroll App & Web
- 21 Payroll App - Help Videos
- 18 Reckon Mate App
- 14 Reckon Insights
- 107 Reckon API
- 948 Payroll Premier
- 116 Payroll Premier upgrade to Reckon Payroll ⤴️
- 325 Point of Sale
- 1.9K Personal Plus and Home & Business
- 68 About Reckon Community