For some tips on getting started check out the 'About Reckon Community' section
Don't miss our free live webinar that will cover some really useful hints, tips and updates for Reckon Elite!
This session will be held on Monday, 21 September 2020 at 2:00PM (AEST).
The webinar will address common queries received by our Elite Support team, and is designed to help you and your IT team to get the most out of your Elite software with Hints & Tips that are easy and quickly to implement.
This webinar will cover the following topics:
- Special symbols: What they are & why to avoid using them in returns
- Limitation on Payer Names
- Machine credentials: When to contact the ATO
- Fixing 2020 Ledger issues
- The importance of regular backups
- Explaining the two types of backups
- Causes of the Vanguard Security Token error
- Phase 1 of SBR prefill to replace the ATO Agent Portal XML prefill
- Consolidation of excess items
- Updating Activity Statement summary labels
- Worksheets for Interest/Dividends received while the taxpayer was a non-resident (currently sent via Additional Information schedule)
- Summary labels to Rental item
Legislation has now passed for the JobKeeper Extension Subsidy and depending on your circumstances you may now be eligible for the JobKeeper Subsidy through to 28 March 2021.
Find out everything you need to know about the announced changes (known as JobKeeper 2.1) along with changes impacting anyone already in JobKeeper 1.0 in one of our free webinars starting next Tuesday, hosted by Reckon & presented by Reckon Accredited Trainer Clayton Oates from QA Business
This webinar is offered several times. Register the date and time that works best for you below.
- Tuesday, 15 September 11.00am - 12.00pm (AEST)
- Thursday, 17 September 1.00pm - 2.00pm (AEST)
- Tuesday, 22 September 10.00am - 11.00pm (AEST)
By attending this webinar, you'll learn the following:
- Discover who will be eligible for the JobKeeper Extension Subsidy with the new decline in Turnover Tests and the removal of the June Quarter Test
- Find out how to enrol for the JobKeeper Extension
- Discover changes that were introduced in August if you are already eligible for the original JobKeeper subsidy program
- Discover if you qualify for the JobKeeper Extension Subsidy even if you haven’t been eligible for the existing Subsidy
- Learn about the new test date for employee eligibility
- Discover what changes (if any) will you need to make in your payroll software
- How will the JobKeeper Extension subsidy be processed via Single Touch Payroll
- Discover the details of the Two-Tier payments system and the varying rates of JobKeeper payments you may receive
- Learn about the two extension periods and who qualifies for each
- Find out how to use your payroll and accounting system to assist you in assessing your eligibility and ongoing obligations for the JobKeeper Extension Subsidy
- Learn about the new 10% Decline in Turnover Certificate required for legacy employers to continue to qualify for Fair Work concessions
- Plus much, much more!
Reckon Accounts Hosted will be undergoing planned maintenance late on Saturday night 19 September 2020.
Maintenance will commence late on Saturday night/Sunday morning between:
- 10:00PM to 1:00AM (AEST) Saturday 19 September 2020
- 12:00AM to 3:00AM (NZST) Sunday 20 September 2020
This maintenance period will affect both Australian and New Zealand Reckon Accounts Hosted users.
You will be unable to login or access your data files during the above time period.
We recommend that you log out of Accounts Hosted prior to the maintenance period commencing. Any users logged in at the start of the maintenance session will be logged out automatically.
We sincerely apologise for any inconvenience this may cause and thank you all for your patience.